December Spellings list:
Week 1: 7th December
- He sees the car.
- I like the car.
- The car is green and fast.
- Word detective- ar (car, star, far, bar)
Week 2: 14th December
- They had a tiff.
- They said sorry.
- Word detective- ff (puff, stuff, stiff, cuff)
January Spellings list:
Week 1 : January 11th
- “We will all go up the tree,” said Dad.
- The tree was in the garden.
- It was big and green.
- “I want to go up the tree,” said Dad.
- Word detective- ll (all,ball, smell, fill)
Week 2: January 18th
- I can give my Granny a big kiss!
- I can see my Granny.
- I gave her a kiss!
- Word detective- ss, zz (kiss, fuss, fizz, buzz)
Week 3: January 25th
- Mammy gave me a small snack.
- Mammy gave me a snack for lunch.
- It was small.
- Word detective- ck (chick, snack, lick, back)