31st May-4th June
- I live in a small house.
- I always walk to school.
- Will you come down to visit me?
- Word detective- al (always,also, walk, talk)
- The water in the sink is very cold.
- Could I get a drink from the sink?
- I think there are lots of thirsty children here.
- Word detective- nk (sink, drink, think)
1.My friend has very long hair.
2. Would you like to be my friend?
3. I will never fight with you or make you cry.
4. Word detective- er (faster, her, mixer, very)
1.The dirty bird put her wings in the water.
2. Some of the birds are thirsty.
3. They drink the water and wash their wings
4.Word detective- ir (bird, dirty, stir, first)