- Mammy said, “Good night”.
- I went to bed.
- Then I went to sleep
- Word detective sound igh- night,right (note it is the same as ie sound previously covered)
- I can fly my kite.
- Look at me!
- I can fly my kite very high in the sky!
- Word detective sound y (when y makes the i sound why,fly)
- Mammy is going into town.
- She is in her brown car.
- She will bring me a treat.
- Word detective sound ow- wow, down (note it is the same as the ou sound previously covered)
- She threw a black ball at him.
- She threw the black ball.
- The ball hit him hard and it hurt!
- Word detective sound ew- new, stew
- I have his round football outside my house.
- I see the round ball in my garden.
- Mammy said, “Where did that come from?”
- Word detective sound ou- house, count (same as ow sound from March)
- The coin made a little noise in the box.
- When I put the coin in my box it made a little noise.
- Soon I will be rich!
- Word detective sound oi- boil, soil.